Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Photo Composition



This tree I believe goes under the rule of thirds. The way the tree is placed in the picture looks like it is to be divided in the rule of thirds.

href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7SbTJ8XXge0/SQ8Kc_WWnMI/AAAAAAAAABk/VIs2vSqP84A/s1600-h/newtree.jpg">

This tree probably, well in my opinion, belongs under rule of thirds. The branch on the right side, bending a bit inwards to the left, kinda make me feel that even though it looks unbalanced it is still sort of considered to be under the rule of thirds.




I think this picture goes under simplicity, even though the grass seems a tad rough, the lip gloss stands out because of the pink, it looks quite vibrant compared to the (dull) green grass.


href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7SbTJ8XXge0/SQscAgIxx2I/AAAAAAAAABU/uXyyiKAKzSA/s1600-h/newswing.jpg">


This one I think would go under texture. Looking at the seats you get a feeling of leather, or a very smooth and soft texture.
It looks quite subtle.



This picture I took of the school lockers, I know i should've taken it outside but i couldn't find anything that has to do with lines besides the bike racks which were distorted. Anyway, this locker follows the category of Lines. I took these lockers from an angle to enhance the depth of the lockers and showing the lines more appropriately.

No comments: